Monday, January 26, 2009

Habits

So I've read that it takes 42 days for a habit to form.

42 long days.

Let's see that is 1008 hours, if my math is corret that's 60480 minutes.

It's week 4 of my training. Only week 4. Geeze, I can't believe I'm only in week f o u r. Time is dragging. And this isn't even official training, this is get your butt in gear and get used to moving again training.

UGH!

Stop complaining. Keep moving. It's all good.

Now, I need to start working on my house cleaning habits. Now that would make my mom happy and probably me a little happier too. Heck, I would be happy with making my bed every morning.

Ok, one thing at a time. Get back on the training wagon first. :)

1 comment:

RunBubbaRun said...

My martial arts teacher once said it takes thousands of reps to make a movement ingrained into you so that it becomes a part of you.

I guess we better get started then.

It will by, I think so anyways.