Tuesday, December 25, 2007

2007


January 2007
It's hard to recognize faces when we are all bundled up - in the baseball cap is Tom, then Doug, Scott (I think) and then I'm almost certain that's Ken. I'm officially old. I'm not sure who is in pictures anymore. :)

Here's me, Scott and the kids up at the Dells for Raiders week-end. You can't see my hands but I wacked the crap out of them running on the treadmill at the lodge health club. 2008 I'm bringing my Garmin and running in the cold.

Here's Tom F. and Tom R. I'm not sure if this was the time Tom F. got lost and Tom R. played rescue ranger by driving his SUV down the running path. One of the many benefits to joining a tri club. Can you tell, we had a very cold winter last year.





The kidlins sledding by the house. For some reason they never get cold -unless their gloves fall off :)





April 2007
Here's me and Deb's in Boston. We had brunch at a french bistro before heading off to mass. I made her walk back to the hotel in the rain. It was only about a mile and a half. We weren't in the nicest part of town and there wasn't a cab to be found. We managed just fine. :) :)




Here I am back in our nice warm hotel room after the marathon. That's Keri's red shirt I have on. Deb's and I stayed in and ordered room service for dinner and watched Everybody Loves Raymond reruns. I'm not sure if she was laughing at the show or me resting my legs up the back of the bedboard.






May 2008
Here's Gracie and Zak actually getting along at the park. For as cold as winter was, we had a very warm spring.


I found this picture from the FOS ridewhile putting the end of the year video together for the club.

Here's the group at the Joliet Sudden Century ride.
Wind - what wind?




Not sure what Doug is showing me at Bike the Drive, maybe it had something to do with changing Laura's tire.









Does life get any better than this?! :)





My incredibley shrinking husband back in June. I was so happy he decided to come to the Horribly Hilly Hundreds with me. Scott and the kids actually had energy and were happy after the long day and even longer car ride home.

The American Flag coming back from our ride to Monee on July 4th.

More pictures to come .....

1 comment:

RunBubbaRun said...

It was a long and great year for you.. You survived all of it and did well, kickstand and all.

Glad to share to trials and roads with ya,